Any doctor must examine the patient and, if necessary, an additional inspection, send a consultation with specialists to determine the diagnosis of the disease.
Any doctor must be able to distinguish between situations where surgery is necessary, the case where the patient can use the drugs. All of this is taught in medical school, which must have successfully completed any doctor.
Homeopath – a doctor of any specialty (general practitioner, gynecologist, surgeon, etc.), which, by making all of the above and decided that the patient must medicine assigns it from the law of similarity and minimum dose.
To do this, the physician should be familiar with the painful symptoms of a picture of each drug (in everyday practice at least 150 homeopathic medicines) and be able to see the picture of the patient (this homeopath learns 3 – 4 years in the homeopathic school, and then – in practice all life).
Note here that the pattern of action of each drug includes not only a set of diagnoses (angina, infertility, cholecystitis), but symptoms (what the disease manifests itself externally) – as they describe the patient and the doctor sees them. Symptoms of each drug need to know “from head to toe” – from the mind and head to the extremities (hence it is understandable why the homeopath can not only interest in diseases of the ear, knowing nothing about the others).
Fruits and vegetables for a strong immune systematization immune system is the key to good health. It protects us from all kinds of diseases, ranging from colds, flu’s, colds and to cancer. Thanks to normal functioning immune system, the body can handle us food poisonings, controlling allergies and slows the aging process. Healthy immune system function in perfect balance. It destroys pathogenic bacteria and removes the damaged tissue.
What does the immune system to work effectively?
The immune system relies on certain nutrients. To form antibodies in the body of the person needs vitamin c. Vitamin a is needed to be able to produce enough antibacterial enzyme in blood and tears. Of vital importance is the provision of the necessary components needed by the immune system to protect us from diseases. Melanie Addington Review
What weakens the immune system?
There are several key factors that weaken the immune system, and they are:
- The polluted environment;
- Insufficient physical activity;
- Hard work;
- Lack of vitamins and minerals in the body;
- Inadequate nutrition;
What are the signs of a weak immune system?
The other symptoms that suggest that we abandon the defenses are:
- Digestive problems;
- Joint pain;
- Muscle weakness;
- Bad skin;
What will help us to strengthen our immunity?
To strengthen your immune system and to prevent diseases need healthy food that supplies of the body the necessary vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Here’s what are the key ingredients that are required for building a strong immune system:
- Vitamin C – it is needed for the overall functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamin a – possesses a powerful antiviral action;
- all the B vitamins – it takes for normal work of white blood cells;
- Vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates the formation of antibodies;
- Calcium-plays the role of a janitor in the body;
- Selenium – the body is needed for the production of antibodies;
- Iron – strengthens the overall durability;
- Zinc – t-cells are entirely dependent on him;
- Proteins – they are vital to a strong immune system, because they participate in the production of all cells, antibodies and enzymes;
- Fiber – it takes for a healthy digestive system;
- Kiseleni fat (Omega-3 and Omega-6)-they suppress inflammatory processes and enhance overall immunity;
- Lycopene – the champion of the fight against cancer;
In addition to vitamins and minerals the body needs exercise. This is because exercise increases the flow of immune cells throughout the body and stimulates blood circulation.
Positive thinking and maintaining an active social life is very important to build strong immune system. Yoga and meditation free from stress and promote a faster recovery of the body.
The dream and the exposure to sunlight are also very important to build immunity.
These were some of the most important factors in building a strong immune system that works and makes us healthier.