Fruits and vegetables for a strong immune systematization immune system is the key to good health. It protects us from all kinds of diseases, ranging from colds, flu’s, colds and to cancer. Thanks to normal functioning immune system, the body can handle us food poisonings, controlling allergies and slows the aging process. Healthy immune system function in perfect balance. It destroys pathogenic bacteria and removes the damaged tissue.
What does the immune system to work effectively?
The immune system relies on certain nutrients. To form antibodies in the body of the person needs vitamin c. Vitamin a is needed to be able to produce enough antibacterial enzyme in blood and tears. Of vital importance is the provision of the necessary components needed by the immune system to protect us from diseases. Melanie Addington Review
What weakens the immune system?
There are several key factors that weaken the immune system, and they are:
- The polluted environment;
- Insufficient physical activity;
- Hard work;
- Lack of vitamins and minerals in the body;
- Inadequate nutrition;
The other symptoms that suggest that we abandon the defenses are:
- Digestive problems;
- Joint pain;
- Muscle weakness;
- Bad skin;
What will help us to strengthen our immunity?
To strengthen your immune system and to prevent diseases need healthy food that supplies of the body the necessary vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Here’s what are the key ingredients that are required for building a strong immune system:
- Vitamin C – it is needed for the overall functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamin a – possesses a powerful antiviral action;
- all the B vitamins – it takes for normal work of white blood cells;
- Vitamin e is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates the formation of antibodies;
- Calcium-plays the role of a janitor in the body;
- Selenium – the body is needed for the production of antibodies;
- Iron – strengthens the overall durability;
- Zinc – t-cells are entirely dependent on him;
- Proteins – they are vital to a strong immune system, because they participate in the production of all cells, antibodies and enzymes;
- Fiber – it takes for a healthy digestive system;
- Kiseleni fat (Omega-3 and Omega-6)-they suppress inflammatory processes and enhance overall immunity;
- Lycopene – the champion of the fight against cancer;
In addition to vitamins and minerals the body needs exercise. This is because exercise increases the flow of immune cells throughout the body and stimulates blood circulation.
Positive thinking and maintaining an active social life is very important to build strong immune system. Yoga and meditation free from stress and promote a faster recovery of the body.
The dream and the exposure to sunlight are also very important to build immunity.
These were some of the most important factors in building a strong immune system that works and makes us healthier.